Regional Public Health Networks
The Regional Public Health Networks (RPHNs) were established to ensure coordinated and comprehensive delivery of essential public health services regionally. Thirteen agencies are funded by the NH Department of Health and Human Services to convene, coordinate, and facilitate an ongoing network of partners to address regional public health needs.
Recovery Community Organizations
- Hope for NH Recovery
- Navigating Recovery
- Reality Check, Inc.
- Rochester Community Recovery Center
- Safe Harbor Recovery Center
- SOS Recovery Community Organization
Drug Free Community Coalitions
- Access We've Got Your Back
- ALL Together
- Bridging the Gaps Coalition
- Franklin Mayors Drug Task Force
- Haverhill Area Substance Misuse Prevention Coalition
- Merrimack Safeguard
- Monadnock Alcohol and Drug Abuse Coalition
- Nashua Prevention Coalition
- Raymond Coalition for Youth
- Reality Check Inc.
- Somersworth Prevention Coalition
- SoRock Coalition for Healthy Youth