The Recovery Friendly Symbol
The Recovery Friendly symbol signifies a workplace and a community that thinks differently. These workplaces are addressing substance use disorder head-on by providing employees and community members with important health information and promoting a Recovery Friendly environment.
- Amethyst represents addiction recovery
- The desire of survivors to move forward
- Together we have a greater chance of recovering from addiction
- The ribbon of a worthy cause
- Offering cover and protection
- Concern for and kindness to others